Pros and Cons of IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exam for Mathematics/Maths Optional
Pros/Advantages of IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exam for Mathematics/Maths Optional are:
- Easy scoring. If you are average then you will get more than 50% of maximum marks or if you are above average then you will get more than 60% of maximum marks and excellent in interest in mathematics more than 70% of maximum marks in Mathematics/Maths Optional.
- Understand the DNA & RNA and pulse & structure of the Mathematics/Maths Optional.
- Join the Best IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exam Coaching/Institute in Delhi and get the excellent guidance from your mentor.
- Observe process and procedure of Mathematics/Maths Optional, for example if you know how to add two numbers and also practice similar kind of 2 or 3 problems then definitely you can solve any kind of problem and any number of problems where ever you are in the universe.
- “Practice makes perfect” – namely, “Practice does not make perfect. Only Perfect practice makes perfect.”
Mistakes aren’t all bad. Don’t be afraid to make them –just don’t ignore them! this is 100% true and fact in the Mathematics/Maths Optional for IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exam.
Cons/Disadvantages of IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exam for Mathematics/Maths Optional are:
There is no cons (disadvantages) if you are willing to do hard work with smart way.
Negative reports in IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exam for Mathematics/Maths Optional because of a few following reasons:
- Most of People(Aspirants) are reading the problems and given solutions instead of solving with pen and paper
They are just attending coaching classes and listening for 2 or 3 hours. (this is good for rest of the optionals i.e., humanity optionals)
- Not applying concepts in the examination so far what they have already learnt during preparation.
- lack of revision and practice during preparation.
Please join us as part of your “SUCCESS” in IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exam for Mathematics/Maths Optional.
How do I start preparing for mathematics/Maths as an optional subject of the IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exam?
Before confirming your optional as Mathematics/Maths Optional in the IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exam then read the following things meticulously:
- See the IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exam of Mathematics/Maths Optional Syllabus and understand first (if your background is B.Sc or B.A(Maths/Mathematics) then your known part is 80% or M.Sc or M.A(Maths/Maathematics) then your known part is 85% or B tech or Mtech then your known part is 70% Mathematics/Maths Optional Syllabus in IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exam)
- See the Mathematics/Maths Optional Previous year Question papers from 2009 to this year (UPSC CHANGED THE SYLLABUS in 2007) if you want, mail me: ramanasri.ceo@
- Read the N.C.E.R.T 11th & 12th Class Maths/Mathematics Books for getting basic idea in case if you are forgot the concepts or not familiar with topics mentioned in the Mathematics/Maths Optional Syllabus in IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exam.
- Start your journey in the IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exam by selecting Mathematics/Maths Optional !!! . We are here to give help. In case any doubts during your journey feel free to contact with me 8750706262/8750706363 (Call me at 8:30 PM to 9 PM)
- For Mathematics/Maths Optional Books, Mathematics/Maths Optional Study Material and any other type of information related to IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exams visit our website regularly.
Is IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exam giving grace marks in Maths/Mathematics optional?
No grace marks will be awarding in IAS/IFoS/UPSC/CSE-CIVIL SERVICE EXAM for Mathematics/Maths optional but they will provide step wise marking if your answer is in the right direction and correct steps even though you are not getting exact answer.
Can an average student crack IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exam?
Why not if you will? average and below average students can also crack IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exam. But you need to more hard work and also think smart way. In the history of IAS/IFoS(IFS)/UPSC/CSE-Civil Services Exams the qualified people of around 80% are coming from average and below average students having humble financial and educational background, and around 19% are coming from above average students having good, better, the best financial background, and around 1% are coming from Intelligent students which are having all types financial backgrounds. IAS means Indian Administrative Service, not of any.
How do I start preparing for mathematics as an optional subject of the Upsc CSE?
Before conforming your optional as mathematics optional do the following things:
1. See the syllabus and understand first (if you are B.Sc 70%/ M.Sc 85% /B tech or Mtech 70% known syllabus)
2. 2009 to this year previous year question papers (UPSC CHANGED THE SYLLABUS IN 2007) if you want, mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Read the N.C.E.R.T 11th & 12th Class mathematics books for getting basic idea in case if you are not familiar with topics. (Don’t read the following chapters will never useful for our preparation: Permutations & Combinations, Probability, Statistics.
4. Start your journey!!! . In case any doubts during your journey feel free to contact with me 8750706262 (Call me 8:30 pm to 9 pm)
5. For books & material information click this link :Ramanasri IAS/IFoS Institute – “Every student is so special and different for me. So, together we can achieve!”
6. Last but not a least please post your doubts any time, any where, any thing( related to optional & prelims guidance) on my website.
Is there any source for the last 10-15 years of IAS mathematics mains paper solutions?
We are providing previous year Mathematics Optional papers from 1992 to 2017 without solutions of UPSC in at one Place. Please click on this link:
We are providing all these Mathematics Optional previous year questions and with solutions from 1992 to 2017 to our Classroom Program Course either by regular or weekend, Online Mathematics Optional Course and Pen Drive Mathematics Optional Course students only.