Strategy for UPSC Mathematics Optional | How to prepare UPSC Mathematics Optional
Here we (Ramanasri Institute) are discussing detailed and complete Strategy for UPSC Mathematics Optional | How to prepare UPSC Mathematics Optional by Ramanasri Institute, And how to get more than 300 marks in your Mains Optional Subject to crack the IAS in your first attempt. In this article we are going to discuss basic criteria and Educational Background for Civil Service aspirant to choose this UPSC Mathematics Optional as their Mains Optional Subject
Basic Criteria: Any aspirant who have already studied Mathematics in their Intermediate or Higher Secondary Examination (12th board examination)
Educational Background: The aspirant either they are pursuing or already completed with their graduation as B.A (Mathematics) | B.Com (Mathematics) | B.Sc (Mathematics as one their subject)| B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics | B.tech/B.E by ordinary university (i.e not necessarily IIT, NIT, IIIT etc) is sufficient. M.A (Mathematics)| M.Com (Mathematics)| M.Sc (Mathematics) | M.tech/M.E by ordinary university (i.e not necessarily IIT, NIT, IIIT etc) is sufficient.
Most important thing the aspirant have to and must have genuine and goal oriented interest in this subject. If you already have by birth that is the gods gift keep it up and then work hard. In case of you need special kind of guidance from us definitely we help you. If you don’t have then don’t worry, Ramanasri Institute always with you. We will make and teach this quality and attitude either in the Class room program or Online Video Classes Program). We will also not only to make you think smart and work hard but also to reach your goals with your first attempt. You can firmly believe this permutation and combination will give the final success to us.
Some more and additional Strategy for UPSC Mathematics Optional | How to prepare UPSC Mathematics Optional in your first attempt
1. Understanding the concepts in detailed way.
2. Just understand the technique which we are using in the class room program or Online UPSC Maths Optional Video Coaching Classes.
3. Practice the similar kind of questions from our UPSC Maths Optional Study Materials. These updated UPSC Maths Optional Study Materials developed by our research and development team by observing the trends of the exam every year.
4. Solving the all the Previous Year Questions for that topic which have already they have asked from 1992 to 2017
5. Maintain short revision notes for quick revision purpose.
Click on this Video for complete information.
Click on this below link for IAS UPSC Maths(Optional) Previous Year Question Papers
Click on this below link for Recommended Complete Book list for IAS UPSC Mains Maths Optional